A warm welcome to all those who have just arrived in Mayfield and Five Ashes to live or to work, and to those who plan to do so soon.
Though we may be biased, we think the two villages are beautiful with lots of services on hand, an amazing range of activities and set in wonderful countryside. We trust you also find us friendly.
Here is useful information to tell you about life in the villages. Click on the links for further details:
- You will be amazed at what products and services you can find in the village. Have a look at the businesses directory on this website. You can search it to check for the items you are seeking.
- If you use social media, then be sure to join the Mayfield Village page. It is a great resource for conversations about the villages, asking for advice or recommendations and the very latest news or concerns. If you have a search on Facebook, you will also find lots of activities, societies and interest groups with their own pages.
- Have a look at our directory listing the wide range of societies and clubs in the parish
- youth activities
- Diary pages from yellow pages -> redirect to diary on this website
- The Mayfield and Five Ashes newsletter is produced monthly, full of interesting articles and updates about the villages. You can download the latest copy here
- The local churches welcome you. For details … (Leaflets from St Dunstans, Colkins Mill, Baptist Chapel in the pack)
- Mayfield library
- Mayfield Trust
- Mayfield and Five Ashes Community Car service
- Royal British Legion
- Find out what to do in Wealden district at
- Like walking – see Welly walk & others
- Discover the fascinating history of Mayfield and Five Ashes